Position: Marketing Recruitment Specialist
Serves as an initial point of contact at Lakeland’s Holden University Center for prospective students and directs students to the appropriate Lakeland or university partner, department or representative.
• Recruitment activities on-campus (i.e. classroom visitations, information tables)
• Recruitment activities off-campus (i.e. college fairs, community events)
• Holden University Center Nights; Annual Advising Day and Partnership Fair
• GradFest, Financial Aid Awareness Week, Counseling Awareness Week
• Marketing material and website updates (i.e. Program Sheets)
• General tactical marketing efforts – (i.e. mailing lists, direct mailers, digital ads)