Serves as an initial point of contact at Lakeland’s Holden University Center for prospective students and directs students to the appropriate Lakeland or university partner, department or representative.
• Recruitment activities on-campus (i.e. classroom visitations, information tables)
• Recruitment activities off-campus (i.e. college fairs, community events)
• Holden University Center Nights; Annual Advising Day and Partnership Fair
• GradFest, Financial Aid Awareness Week, Counseling Awareness Week
• Marketing material and website updates (i.e. Program Sheets)
• General tactical marketing efforts – (i.e. mailing lists, direct mailers, digital ads)