Wednesday, April 12, 2017: “Everything You Really Need to Know About Web Analytics”
Registration due 5 p.m. April 10
“From Alphabet to Zuckerburg”
Speaker: Sanjay Parker
11:30-1 p.m. at The Holiday Inn
Rt. 306 (7701 Reynolds Rd), Mentor, Ohio
Everything that you really need to know about web analytics. Our speaker, Sanjay Parker, will discuss Gen C (the Connected generation) and how you can take advantage of key website and social media metrics to attract and measure quality traffic. Sanjay is a husband, father and futurist matching patterns, building bridges, connecting silos and breaking barriers with tech. Entrepreneur, investor, and talk show host. Sanjay is a futurist at Knowtion, LLC. (http://www.knowtion-inc.com)
- When: Wednesday, April 12 from 11:30-1. Networking starts at 11:45; lunch and program are from 12 noon to 1pm. Please register for this event by Monday, April 10 at 5pm.
- Where: Holiday Inn at Rt. 306 7701 Reynolds Rd)
Mentor, Ohio (note: this is NOT LaMalfa Center)
- Cost: Registration is $20 for members, $25 for nonmembers, $10 for students.
- Register below or by contacting us via email. Non-members must prepay online.
Save the Date! Our May meeting will take place at the Mooreland Mansion at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 18. Join us for appetizers and drinks as we recognize our Apex Awards winners!
Laketran Marketing Communications Team Wins National Recognition
Laketran earned national recognition from the American Public Transportation Association winning three first place Adwheel Awards celebrating the best marketing and communication efforts in the transit industry in 2016. Laketran won in the following categories:
- Best Comprehensive Campaign to Increase Ridership or Sales: “Adventures in Commuting”
- Best Print Media to Increase Ridership or Sales: “Park-n-Ride Next Exit billboard”
- Best Educational Print Media: “Real-Time Rider Tools door-hanger rack card”
Congratulations to Julia Schick and her team!
Thanks to our wonderful photographer Tom Szabo for these meeting photos!
Submissions for the May VOICE newsletter are due April 19.