Sales professionals often use in-person presentations to pitch business to prospect groups. While most sales people are comfortable speaking in front of groups, many lack the skills needed in creating customer-centric, focused and results-driven verbal messages.
As a result of this workshop, attendees will:
- Realize the value of planning customer-centric pitches.
- Know how to organize and focus these critical messages.
- Appreciate the impact of clarity, simplicity and brevity.
- Be motivated to take the extra time and effort to use these new or different skills with every sales pitch.
This session will tap into the experiences of participants and share best practices for success through several large group activities. It will be a lively, engaging and interactive learning experience with immediate takeaways for enhancing sales pitches and overall workplace communication skills. Speaker Phil Stella of Effective Training & Communication is a real treat to hear. We invite you to join us and enjoy his amazing presentation!
When, where & how much…
- When: Wednesday, October 14 from 11:30-1. Networking starts at 11:45; lunch and program is from 12 noon to 1pm.
- Where: Holiday Inn at Rt. 306 (7701 Reynolds Rd)
Mentor, Ohio (note: this is NOT LaMalfa Center)
- Cost: Registration is $20 for members, $25 for nonmembers, $10 for students.
- Register below or by contacting us via email.